Choose from one of the three mode to use the IOCrest USB 2.0 802.11 B/G wireless G travel pocket router network adapter. Plug it into a wired Internet source and USB power cable to create an instant wireless hotspot. The USB adapter can be also be use as a Wi-Fi G adapter when plugged into laptop or PC's USB 2.0 port. It also can be used in a wired LAN mode by plugging the Ethernet network cable.
- Compliant with IEEE802.11G and IEEE802.11b standards
- Support USB General/Class/custom commands
- Supports flow control Protocol IEEE802.11
- LED indicator: power, LAN, WLAN
- Working channels: 3, 6, 9, 11
- Powered by USB Port or with the Bundled Wall AC/USB Power Adapter
- IEEE 802.11 g Offers Up to 54Mbps Data Transfer Speed
- Compliant with the Standards IEEE802.11g and IEEE802.11b
- LED Indicator: Power/LAN/WLAN
- Built-in Antenna
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: