Connect the Nunchuk controller to the Wii Remote and get ready. You've just begun a journey into the most immersive, heated gameplay experience ever offered. This combo offers the utmost precision. They're your sword and shield to defend Hyrule in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. They're your weapons to blast your way through the harried world of Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and the gritty underworld of Red Steel. The Nunchuk controller and the accelerometer contained within it are the next leap in gaming. In first-person shooters, the controller carries the burden of movement, freeing you to aim and fire using a more natural motion with the Wii Remote. In a football game, you can make your quarterback elusive with the Nunchuk controller while you look for an open receiver to throw to using the Wii Remote.
- 3-axis motion-sensing (like the Wii Remote)
- Features the "C" and "Z" buttons as well as an analog stick
- Frees you to aim and fire using a more natural motion with the Wii Remote
- Take two-handed control of your games
- Connects directly to the Wii Remote, using the Wii Remote's communication and power functions
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: