Vilros Raspberry Pi 4 Basic Kit with Heavy-Duty Aluminum Alloy Fan-Cooled Case
This flexible computer circuit board is can take the place of your desktop computer, and be used for a wide range of pragmatic and non-pragmatic projects. While this hardware may look intimidating to novices, it is one of the most basic kits available to start building your own computer. What's more, it comes with a quickstart guide that will help you assemble your processor with ease.
The most alluring feature of the Raspberry Pi is not its power but its flexibility. It is so adaptable that as long as your system is cooled properly with the included heat sinks and fan, it facilitates easy overlocking (running your processor at a higher speed than it was designed to run).
What's Included in this Vilros Raspberry Pi 4 Basic Bundle?
Note: SD Card, Keyboard, Mouse, and Monitor are not included.
- KEEP YOUR PROCESSOR COOL: The busier a processor gets the more it heats up, leading to sub-optimal performance. To prevent this common issue, this kit includes an aluminum alloy case with a pre-installed fan. The aluminum alloy actively draws the heat from the pi board, while the fan further cools the board and case. These cooling mechanisms will help push the limits of your processor and increase its flexibility.
- SIZABLE RAM: This Raspberry Pi 4 comes equipped with 4GB of RAM, which is the same amount of RAM or more RAM then many mainstream laptops contain. With 4GB of RAM, your processor will be capable of running retro gaming setups and common computer applications, media players and much more!
- SIMPLE TO TURN ON & OFF: This kit includes a USB-C Raspberry Pi 4 compatible power supply with an easy-to-use on/off switch that was designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi 4 model to streamline processing.
- IMPROVEMENTS FROM PREVIOUS MODELS: This latest model of the Raspberry Pi 4 offers groundbreaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, connectivity, memory and more! The desktop performance of this model is comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
- VERSATILE USE: The Raspberry Pi may have a small processor, but it is a highly adaptable little computer that can replace your desktop PC. Its functions range from practical to nostalgic, since it can power an ad-blocking server as easily as it can power an outmoded gaming setup. Other uses include but are not limited to printing from non-wireless printers, playing media, making time-lapse videos, and building multiplayer network game servers and motion-capture security systems.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: