Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory takes you back into the shadowy world of Sam Fisher, a special agent on the front lines of the information war. It's 2008 when we return to the intrigues of the new warfare; The Japanese economy has collapsed and evidence indicates that it was due to a virus originating from South Korea. The Japanese request American assistance - and Sam Fsher is sent deep into hostile territory, to collect critical intelligence just inches from his worst enemies.
- To achieve your mission you'll kill from close-range with your combat knife, shoot with a high-tech rifle, and use radical suppression techniques like the inverted neck break
- Intelligent enemies making your mission more risky as you have to get much, much closer to them
- Completely replayable -- Totally open level design with multi-paths and optional secondary objectives
- Strive for ultimate stealth and rank yourself with the all new post-mission statistics and scoring system
- Extend the game with intense content you can download through Xbox Live
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: