PS2Plug the Fighting Stick to your PS2 console, then playPS3Just plug the USB port of Fighting Stick to PS3 console, then playGC/WiiPlug the Fighting Stick to your GC or Wii console through Mayflash GameCube Joy Box, then play. (GameCube JoyBox is a PS/PS2 compatible controller adapter for GC.Mayflash GameCube Joy Box sold separately.)XBOX 360Plug the Fighting Stick to your XBOX 360 console through Mayflash Max Shooter for XBOX 360, then play. (Max Shooter for XBOX 360 is a PS2 compatible controller adapter for XBOX 360, and also allows you to use a keyboard and mouse on your XBOX 360. Mayflash Max Shooter for XBOX 360 sold separately.)(Get more details from the User Manual used with PC) Warning---1. It's definitely FORBIDDENED to plug the USB and PS2 port to your consoles at the same time!2. Please DO NOT plug the USB port to your PS2 console.
- Compatible with PS2, PS3, and PC USB.
- The lever and buttons are designed and placed on same layout as the arcade style.
- Turbo function with different speed settings you can toy with.
- Supports button re-mapping and Macro functions.
- The Fighting Stick has considerable heft and rubber feet, both of which work to hold the controller firmly in place on hard, flat surfaces
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: