Building on their rich history of racing properties, Rainbow Studios has created an off-road masterpiece in MX vs. ATV Unleashed. Choose from a multitude of rides including ATV’s, monster trucks, sand rails and more, and tear through miles of open terrain in the ultimate quest to conquer the off-road. Compete in new racing events, minigames and massive free world environments featuring hill climbs, machine challenges, gap jumps and short track races.A career mode will feature MX bikes and ATV’s, as the two vehicles collide on the same track to determine racing’s best machine. Rainbow’s breakthrough physics model, Rhythm Racing, offers an unparalleled racing experience through rugged outdoor tracks, technical Supercross courses, and a unique combination of the two called SuperMoto. For those in need of testing their limits, freestyle offers four unique modes and introduces the 360° back flip twist. MX vs. ATV Unleashed is everything off-road. Drive it, fly it, and race it in a complete off-road masterpiece. Features:
- Everything Off-Road: Motocross bikes, ATV’s, sand-rails, monster trucks, bi-planes and even 4X4 golf carts
- New Racing Events, Mini-games and Freestyle Challenges – SuperMoto, Short track, Hill climbs, Way point races, Monster Mash, Gap Jumps and more...
- Groundbreaking MX vs. ATV Career Mode – MX bikes and ATV’s meet on the same track to determine racing’s best machine
- Online – Race against 8 players on Xbox Live and PlayStation2 with live chat
- Rhythm Racing – Rainbow’s breakthrough physics model that allows players to race through unique non-linear environments with exceptional real world animations
- Improved Rhythm Engine brings smoother and more realistic racing feel
- Variety of racing modes, including the new Endurocross
- X-Cross Tournament brings together 8 unique racing series into one ultimate offroad championship
- Multiple vehicles to race with
- Upgrade your vehicles with 100+ sponsor parts and accessories
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: