Get the edge on the competition with this 5-Button Laser Gaming Mouse from Monoprice!
Unlike normal optical mice, which use LEDs for illuminating the sensor, this mouse uses a laser diode for improved sensitivity and accurate tracking on all surfaces. The 5-button design includes the standard left/right/wheel buttons, plus an additional pair on the left side of the mouse. By default these two extra buttons perform "forward" and "backward" functions in browsers, but they can be custom configured within individual games.
The mouse also features a soft-touch, silky-smooth, rubber coated upper surface and an etched side for improved grip. The left-side of the mouse includes a small protrusion on which you can rest your thumb. A pair of buttons on the upper surface of the mouse allow you to adjust the sensitivity/dpi setting of the mouse on the fly (800, 1600, 2400, or 3400 dpi), so you can have it fast when you want need better response and slow it down when you need more precision.
The weight of the mouse can be custom configured by removing one or more of the five 4-gram weights inside the removable weight tower. A white LED inside the mouse cycles through various colors, which emit from the transparent plastic ring around the weight tower.
No installation or drivers are required. Just plug it in and it works!
- Laser tracking for improved sensitivity and accuracy
- Adjustable dpi settings: 800, 1600, 2400, or 3400 dpi.
- Adjustable mouse weight using a weight tower and five 4-gram weight discs
- Etched sides for improved grip, rubberized upper surface for comfort
- No installation or drivers are required. Just plug it in and it works!
- LED lighting cycles through various colors around the top of the weight tower
|Color||Black And Red|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: