CompatibilityCanon EOS: Elan series, Digital Rebel (300D), XT (350D), XTi (400D), XSi (450D), T1i (500D), T2i (550D), T3 (1100D), T3i (600D), T4i (650D), T5 (1200D), T5i (700D), T6i (750D), T6s (760D), SL1 (100D) and XS (1000D), 60D & 70D; PowerShot G10, G11, G12, G15, G16, G1 X & G1 X Mark II, SX50 HS;
Contax: N and 645
Fujifilm: X-E2 and X-T1
Hasselblad: H series
Pentax: K10D, K20D, K100D, K110D, K200D, K-3, K-5, K-5 II, K-7, K30, K-50, K-500, *istDS, DS2, DS, DL2, DL, and D
Samsung: NX10 & NX100; GX-1S, GX-1L, GX-10 & GX-20
Sigma: SD1, SD9, SD10, SD14 & SD15
The FreeWave's Smart Code feature allows you to operate on 16,000,000 possible radio channels. No DIP switches need to be set, and one transmitter can trigger multiple receivers. The units have been synchronized at the factory, so your system can work right out of the box. However, to maximize signal quality and range, it is best to use the Smart Code technology to sense the "quiet" frequencies in your environment and re-synchronize on that channel.
The FreeWave can fire the camera's shutter from distances up to 320 feet (100 meters).
Trigger your camera wirelessly or wired. Wired triggering even works if the receiver battery is dead or missing.
Press the transmitter's button half way to focus; press it fully to trigger the shutter.
The two-second delay function gives you extra time to get into position.
You can take multiple shots with one press of the trigger.
With the FreeWave you can control the length of the exposure remotely.
Two LED indicators confirm pre-focus and exposure when in the wireless mode.
- For Select Canon, Pentax, Samsung | Contax, Hasselblad & Sigma DSLRs | 16 Million Possible Channels | Operates on Radio Frequencies (RF)
- Direct Line of Sight Not Required | Operating Range up to 320' (100 m) | Wireless Continuous or Single Exposures
- Long Time Exposures | Transmitter Can Fire Multiple Receivers | Wireless Autofocusing & Triggering
- In The Box: Wireless RF Receiver, Wireless RF Transmitter, 23A 12V Battery for Transmitter, CR2 3V Battery for Receiver, 2.5mm Remote Shutter Release Cable for Cameras with 2.5mm Sub-Mini Connections, Lanyard, Clip, User's Manual, 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Whether capturing images in the studio or on location, the Vello FreeWave Wireless Remote Shutter Release adds flexibility and versatility to your shooting style. Photography unplugged - shooters can interact with a model, view the scene or set from alternate angles, or set a camera by a stream to capture an image of a bear hunting while you remain at a safe distance away - all this and more without missing a beat, a shot, or a moment. This particular FreeWave unit is compatible with cameras with a sub-mini connection, i.e. Canon EOS Rebel series, 60D, 70D, PowerShot G15 and G1 X, Contax N and 645, Hasselblad H, Pentax K and DS, Sigma SD and Samsung GX series cameras. This versatile shutter release features Smart Code technology which allows it to be configured to operate on up to 16 million possible radio channels. You can easily switch channels to "zero in" on a frequency that provides optimal range and functionality. The FreeWave operates with radio frequency (RF) technology, therefore a direct line of sight is not necessary; radio waves pass through objects such as windows and walls. It is unlike other wireless remotes on the market that operate on an Infrared (IR) system and require a direct line of sight between transmitter and receiver to make things work. Since touching the camera even lightly while capturing an image can create a blurred image, the FreeWave eliminates this by tripping the shutter without any disturbances. This is critical when photographing subjects close up, and for long-exposures and macros. It is also extremely valuable when photographing nature, wildlife and other subjects that are difficult for you to get close to.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: