Featuring more stringent specifications for reducing crosstalk and system noise, V7 CAT6 snagless molded patch cables maximize your Local Area Network (LAN) speed and are perfect for higher bandwidth applications, such as Voice over IP (VoIP) or video applications. V7 CAT6 patch cables provide clean, clear transmissions with lower return loss, resulting in reliable and practical Gigabit-Ethernet performance. The cables feature snagless molded connector boots to provide strain relief and ensure a durable and solid connection. V7 Cat6 cables are available in a wide range of colors and lengths.
- Use with 10Base-T, 100Base-T, and 1000Base-T networks; Ideal for higher bandwidth VoIP, video, and file transfers
- RJ45 connectors with snagless molded boots
- 24 AWG x 4 Pairs bare copper
- Performance Tested to 250Mhz
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) minimizes noise and inteference
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: