This USB Parallel cable is designed to provide a flexible, high performance, and low cost solution to connect a host computer via the USB port to a parallel port device. The parallel port is compliant with IEEE1284-1994 specification and will work with any IEEE1284 compliant peripherals.
- Convert a USB-C Port into a Parallel (DB25F) Port
- Compliant with USB 2.0 Full-Speed (12Mbps) specification
- Compliant with USB Device Class Definition for Printing Devices version 1.0
- Truly bi-directional communication between parallel port and device
- Support Bus-Powered mode, no external power source required
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: