Usb 3.0 4-Port 2-Port External Hub 2-Slot Card Reader (Support Sd / Sdhc / Sdxc / Mini Sd / Micro Sd (T-Flash) / Mmc), No Power Adapter, Black Color
This 4-angle hub design allows simultaneous connection of 2 USB peripherals without blocking any adjacent ports. The Ultra-Mini Hub is the perfect companion to a laptop, notebook, tablet, or docking station. No more musical chairs just to unplug your mouse to read a flash drive or sync data from your smartphone. The SI-HUB50066 with ASM1074L chipset adds two USB3.0 downstream ports for this Hub Controller. The hub is integrated with the AS Media Super Speed USB3.0 and USB2.0 self design PHYs which enables the high speed interface up to 5Gbps. Also building into the hubs is a high performance USB3.0 card reader controller - NS1081C. It interfaces with the various flash memory cards such as Secure Digital, SDHC, SDXC, mini SD, micro SD, Multimedia Card, RSMMC, MMC micro, or MMC mobile. It also supports high density memory cards with a capacity up to 2TB.
- Expands a single USB port from your laptop, notebook, tablet, or docking station into a Hub that supports 2 USB peripherals
- Reads: Secure Digital, SDHC, SDXC, mini SD, micro SD, Multimedia Card, RSMMC, MMC micro, or MMC. Supports the following specifications: Secure Digital v1.0/v2.0 SDHC/SDXC; Secure Digital v3.0 UHS-I; MultiMediaCard specification v4.1/v4.2 x1/x4 bit data bus and DDR x4 bit data
- Enjoy up to a 5 Gbps data transfer rate that is 10x faster than USB 2.0; Migrate files fast from a USB 3.0 flash drive or external hard disk drive while maintaining backwards compatibility with USB 2.0/1.x
- Ideal for Macbook, Laptop, ultrabook and tablet PC. Also works with USB extension cable
- Plug and play, no driver required, works with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. Mac OS X or above. Linux 3.0 or above. Supports hot-swap
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: