PAC SWI-RC-1 Universal Analog/CANbus Steering Wheel Control InterfaceSpeed through your radio replacement installation when using the PAC SWI-RC-1 Universal Analog/CANbus Steering Wheel Control Interface to retain your factory steering wheel controls. To program the SWI-RC-1 simply go to the SWI-RC-1 installation guide from your PC, Mac, or mobile device, select the make/model/year and what of brand radio you are installing, then set the DIP switches according to the information provided. In addition to DIP switch programming, the SWI-RC-1 is capable of being manually programmed like the Classic SWI-RC. You will also save time when using the accessory output generated by the SWI-RC-1 in CANbus/LAN/Class II vehicles instead of searching for an accessory wire for your aftermarket radio.
Features of PAC SWI-RC-1 Universal Analog/CANbus Steering Wheel Control Interface
- Quick and easy preprogrammed button function by DIP switch selection
- Works on analog (resistive) and data SWC systems
- For vehicles with CANbus, GMLAN, CLASS II, LIN-Bus, I-BUS, or analog SWC
- Supports classic, SWI-RC style button programming
- Customizable button functions (short press/long press/button reassignment)
- Provides 2-amp, 12-volt accessory output (CANbus, LAN and Class II applications)
- Compatible with all late model brands of radios with 3.5 mm or 2 wire connections
Specifications of PAC SWI-RC-1 Universal Analog/CANbus Steering Wheel Control Interface
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: