Tripp Lite Metered Pdu, 20A Dual Circuit, 32 Outlets (5-15/20R), 120V, L5-20P/5-20P, 10 Ft. Cord, 0U Vertical Rack-Mount Power (Pdumv40)
The PDUMV40 provides an efficient and manageable power distribution solution for multiple servers with dual redundant power supplies, or any other application that requires numerous outlets, high capacity, and a compact form factor. Dual input current monitoring display shows AC power consumption for each independent circuit. Switchless design eliminates accidental shutoff of connected equipment. Unfiltered electrical pass-through without a power switch makes the PDUMV40 ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power in rack enclosures, network closets, and more. Each of two independent circuits supports 16 outlets and equipment loads up to 2,400 watts32 outlets and 4,800 watts total capacity without consuming additional rack space.
- Combines the advantages of two separate high current PDU's without the extra expense, increased space requirements and added management complexity
- Two 20A independent circuits of 16 outlets each with dual independent current monitoring displays
- 32 NEMA 5 to 15/20R 120V outlets color coded for each circuit
- Switchless design prevents accidental shutdown of connected equipment
- Input plugs, input power cords, breakers and outlets are color coded to match each independent 20A circuit, allowing simplified cable management for multi server configurations
|Brand Name||Tripp Lite|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: