Tripp Lite's 10-ft. Yellow Category 5e (Cat5e) Cross-over cable has 2 standard RJ45 male connectors featuring integral, Green, molded strain relief. The cable is designed to connect switch-to-switch, PC-to-PC or Mac-to-Mac, and is perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 base-t networks. Molded connectors are a different color to help identify this cable as a cross-over cable, as well as a label stating Cross Over, and not a standard patch cable. Manufactured from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP and rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11). Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Cross-over wiring designed to connect Switch-to-Switch or PC-to-PC
- Length: 10-ft. color: Yellow with green connectors. Connectors: RJ45 male
- Cabling for category 5 (Cat5) and 5e (Cat5e) applications
- Rated for 350MHz/ 1Gbps communication
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11)
- Available in other lengths / colors
|Brand Name||Tripp Lite|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: