Tripp Lite 7 Outlet Surge Protector Power Strip, 7Ft Cord, Right Angle Plug, 2160 Joules, Black, & Dollar 75,000 Insurance (Super7B)
The SUPER7B Surge Suppressor from Tripp Lite has 7 outlets, a 7-ft. cord with a space-saving right-angle plug, and diagnostic LEDs. The unit has a surge suppression rating of 2160 joules to handle the strongest surges. $75,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA and Canada Only).
- Protect Any Electronic Device From Power Surges & Spikes: Surge Protector with seven outlets and protects your PC, personal computer, laptop, printer, scanner, router, phone, fax, modem, television, lamp or any other home/office electronics from dangerous power surges, spikes & line noise
- PREMIUM SURGE PROTECTION WITH RIGHT ANGLE PLUG: This surge suppressor provides seven total NEMA 5-15R outlets and the ability to accommodate 3 large transformer plugs without covering the remaining outlets. The 7-foot AC power cord acts like an extension cord to give you the flexibility to reach distant outlets, while its right-angle NEMA 5-15P flat plug allows furniture and equipment to be moved flush against the wall to save space
- SAFETY FIRST HIGH JOULE-RATING - CONFORMS TO UL 1449 SAFETY STANDARDS: Automatic shutoff cuts power to all outlets when the protection circuit has been compromised. Diagnostic LEDS confirm when you are grounded and protected at a glance. 2160 joules mean maximum protection for your equipment. Conforms to current UL 1449 3rd Edition safety standards
- BLACK HOUSING AND CONVENIENT OPTIONS FOR PLACEMENT IN ANY ENVIRONMENT: 7 feet AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug provides the ability to reach distant outlets. This black multi plug outlet offers keyhole slots on bottom panel for convenient wall mounting
- LIFETIME WARRANTY, $75,000 INSURANCE: Lifetime Limited Warranty and $75,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance covers any connected equipment damaged by a power surge
|Brand Name||Tripp Lite|
|Size||000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance;<br>Black|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: