Totalshop Glass Prism Rgb Optical Glass Prism Six-Sided Bright Light Cube For Physics Teaching Light Spectrum, Photography, Rainbow Maker, Sun Catchers 12.712.712.7Mm
Size: about 12.7*12.7*12.7mm/0.5*0.5*0.5in
Weight: about 5g
Uses: used as teaching or research tool or used for decoration
With beautiful and unique design, there will be completely different color rendering from different angles at the same environment
This product is a craft that can only be used in optical experiments and science recognition. It cannot be used in projectors and cameras.
1 * X-Cube
- ▲100% PREMIUM QUALITY PHOTOGRAPHY PRISM. If you are looking for a premium grade glass cube prism, our Optical Glass Prism should be your best choice. Our refracting prism is made from high quality, thick optical glass to create bright and beautiful rainbows by splitting beams of light into its different spectral components. Its cute and lightweight, so very easy to hold and travel friendly.
- ▲Our glass prism is used by professional photographers worldwide to add colors and reflections to their images for a unique and artistic touch. If you are a science teacher, use this in scientific experiments regarding the nature of light and to teach the children on general physics on properties of light. Also, if you have an enthusiastic kid, use our rainbow prism to show him how ordinary light turns into a colorful rainbow.
- ▲Perfect Photography Tool - Photographers use our Prism to refract light, with A-class quality material, there is no fuzzy or hazy defects. By adding our Prism to your camera you could easily get good halo, flare effects without editing.
- ▲RGB Optical Glass Prism Disperse white, red, green, and blue lights. Can be used as school teacher classroom demonstration and research instrument.Also can be used as children intelligence development toy or art decoration
- ▲Our glass cube prism is a fantastic gift for photographers, fashion bloggers, science teachers or for preschoolers, Kindergarten teacher, and elementary students who love to observe and hypothesize about light.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: