MIDI, short for Musical Instrument Digital Interface, is a technical standard that describes a protocol, digital interface and connectors and allows a wide variety of electronic musical instruments, computers and other related devices to connect and communicate with one another. A single MIDI link can carry up to sixteen channels of information, each of which can be routed to a separate device.
MIDI carries event messages that specify notation, pitch and velocity, control signals for parameters such as volume, vibrato, audio panning, cues, and clock signals that set and synchronize tempo between multiple devices. These messages are sent via a MIDI cable to other devices where they control sound generation and other features. A simple example of a MIDI setup is the use of a MIDI controller such as an electronic musical keyboard to trigger sounds created by a sound module. This MIDI data can also be recorded into a hardware or software device called a sequencer, which can be used to edit the data and to play it back at a later time.
- Supports all types of MIDI message: Channel Voice, Channel Mode, System Common, System Real-Time, and System Exclusive
- 1x MIDI Cable (10FT) - 5 Pin DIN Male Audio MIDI to MIDI Connector Interface Jack Plug Wire Cord
- This MIDI interface connector cable is designed to interconnect MIDI compatible management devices such as MIDI controllers, instruments, synthesizer, sampler, drum machines, workstations and hardware sequencers, effects devices, etc...
- Utilize impedance balanced lines that reduce EM and RF noise and extend the effective range of the cable run; Our MIDI cable feature thick, heavy gauge wires, sturdy connector housings and molded connectors with strain relief to ensure a solid high quality connection between the connected devices
- High performance versatile cable ideal for professional mixers and wireless systems, broadcast, AV audio, band, studio monitor recording, touring or any other live sound applications & equipment; Accurately transfer balanced high bandwidth frequency quality detailed clean natural pure audio sound with realism and clarity jitter-free signals
- Balanced solid conductors for enhanced internal noise rejection and eliminate strand-interaction distortion; Solid-core bass conductor optimizes low-frequency signal transfer for improved bass response
- Oxygen Free Copper Lines combined with a double shielding allow for a maximum audio quality; reduce distortion and signal loss; minimizes return loss, so music and sound effects are always clear, dramatic, detailed in excellent signal quality
|Brand Name||TNP Products|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: