Miniature Design â€“ Plug in and Forget: With its miniature size and sleek design, you can connect the nano adapter to the USB port of your computer and leave it there, similar to how you use a wireless mouse. There's no need to worry about blocking adjacent USB ports or that the adapter may fall out when moving the connected computer. Easy Setup: If your computer's operating system doesn't install the driver of the TL-WN725N automatically after plug-in, you just need to install the driver from the bundled CD or from TP-LINK's website. After the driver is installed, you can use the built-in wireless utility in your operating system to connect to a wireless network. If you want to use advanced features of the adapter such as Soft AP, you can install the TP-LINK utility to access those functions. Create a Hotspot with the SoftAP Feature: Whenever there is only wired Internet connection, you can activate the SoftAP function of the TL-WN725N after installing the bundled utility software, and create a Wi-Fi hotspot for mobile devices. This feature is useful when travelling to places where there is only one cable for Internet and mutiple people have to use the Internet.
- USB WiFi Adapter: Upgrade your WiFi speeds up to 150Mbps for lag-free video streaming and Internet calls
- Stronger WiFi Coverage: 2.4GHz Band WiFi covers your house everywhere.
- MiNi Design: Allows you to plug it in and forget it is even there
- Industry Leading Support: 2-YEAR WARRANTY AND FREE 24/7 TECHNICAL SUPPORT; If you have any problems when using, just contact us and we will Give You A Replacement or Refund Unconditionally; JD Power Ranked TP-Link "Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers in 2017"
- Compatibility: Compatible with Windows (XP/7/8/8.1/10) - Mac OS (10.6~10.11) - Linux Kernal (2.6~3.16)
Size : N150 MiNi USB
Product dimensions : 0.3x0.6x0.7 inches
Product weight : 0.50
|Size||N150 MiNi USB|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: