One of the leading interactive health and fitness video games is back with The Biggest Loser Challenge. Players that are looking to lose weight or maintain will now be able to enjoy more than 125 exercise moves in four different environments.
- Players can enter personal information such as age, height, weight and amount of regular exercise to calculate a score that indicates their current health and fitness levels
- Players can elect to workout controller-free allowing for greater focus on the program
- Players can track their progress through the game's calendar, which displays a recommended routine, challenges and nutrition for that day
- Players will be provided encouragement and given tips from trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels
- Players can choose to workout using the Wii Balance Board, stability ball or resistance bands for a more intense program
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: