The TI-83 Plus has a pragmatic key layout and an easy-to-use graphing interface, with a simple programming language for creating conversion programs. The TI-83 Plus stores and analyzes up to 10 matrices combined with data storage in lists containing up to 999 elements per list. You can also solve equations interactively for different variables. With the TI-83 Plus, you can view an equation, its graph, and the coordinates all at one time. Jump from point to point by entering a number. Several useful plot types are available, including scatter, box-and-whisker, XY-line, histogram, and normal probability plots. Advanced statistics and regression analysis, graphical analysis, and data analysis are readily accessed, along with features for calculus, engineering, financial, logarithm, trigonometry, and hyperbolic functions--all crucial tools for advanced analysis. With its clear display and fast processing, the TI-83 Plus incorporates graphing tools for mathematics and science course work, including statistics and finance. Incredibly useful for college boards--PSAT/NMSQT, SAT I, SAT II, Math, IC, and IIC--the TI-83 is essential equipment for advanced placement courses in chemistry, physics, and calculus.
- Graphing calculator handles calculus, engineering, trigonometric, and financial functions
- Can display graphs and tables on split screen to trace graph while scrolling through table values
- LCD screen features 64 x 96 pixel resolution for clear, readable display. The TI-83 Plus is approved for use on the following exams:SAT,ACT,PSAT/NMSQT,AP,International Baccalaureate
- Built-in memory for storage and analysis of up to 10 matrices
- Fourteen interactive zoom features.
|Brand Name||Texas Instruments|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: