The compact Compass 2 stand from Twelve South can go anywhere you take your iPad. Engineered from steel and soft silicone, this beautiful stand holds your iPad, iPad mini or iPad Air in your choice of two different modes. Upright as an easel, Compass displays your iPad in portrait or landscape orientation, which is great for watching movies, iPhoto slideshows, or paging through a cookbook. Flip down the secondary leg and Compass becomes a handy workstation that angles your iPad to the perfect position for typing emails or updating your Facebook status. Once you're done, fold up Compass and store it in your computer bag or backpack.
- Compact, folding stand holds iPads or tablets in both landscape and portrait modes
- Deploy the secondary leg position to create a comfortable angle for typing
- Elevates iPad / Tablet to keep out of harms way in the kitchen, while also allowing for easy access to charge, sync, or plug in headphones
- Engineered from metal and soft silicone for a solid sturdy stance that also cradles your iPad or Tablet
- Folds compactly and fits in the included protective sleeve to take with you wherever you go
- Please note: This product is not compatible with iPad Pro 12.9-inch
|Brand Name||Twelve South|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: