It prevents condensation by warming up the lens on a camera or telescope. This is a high-output model suitable for cold and highly humid environment.
It has been tested for its effectiveness against condensation outdoors in winter time, when the temperature drops below 32 F.
Proven effectiveness against condensation, outside in a field, at a temperature of 5 F.
*Operating time is merely listed as reference. It varies with the external temperature and the specifications of your portable battery.
A portable battery is required to operate this product (a portable battery with greater than 10,000 mAh capacity is recommended).
Portable battery is not included in this product. It must be purchased separately.
Electrical interface: USB Power Bank is required for 2A
maximum power: <10W
Width: 50 mm
1 x DN30cm Dew Heater Strip
- It prevents condensation by warming up the lens on a camera or telescope.
- Proven effectiveness against condensation;outside in a field;at a temperature of 5 F
- DN30: the length is 30cm, for outside diameter: 10cm, lens UV size is less than 72mm
- Dew heater strap is an essential accessory that protects your optical tube from excess moisture forming condensation on the corrector lens
- Cloth covered with foam insulation on outer side for maximum efficiency and performance
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: