Introducing the amPen Conductive Fiber/Rubber Hybrid Stylus
Using the latest conductive fiber/rubber hybrid technology, this stylus gives you smoother slide and higher sensitivity than ever. Durable conductive fiber/rubber hybrid tip protects your touch screen surface from scratches and allows you to type accurately and comfortably. The tip attached to this stylus has an interchangeable/replaceable feature to allow for compatibility with our replacement stylus tips (sold separately).
A Partial Compatibility List:
Compatible with all capacitive touchscreen devices, including following tablets and smart phones.
iPad Pro, iPad 2/3/4, iPad Mini 2/Mini 4, Galaxy Tab E/Tab A/Tab 8/Tab 9.7, and ALL other touchscreen tablets.
iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPhone 5/5S, iPhone 4/4s, Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/S5, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note II, Nexus 5x/6P, Lumia 950, 950 XL and ALL other touchscreen smartphones.
All touchscreen E-Readers
Size (LxH): 4.75 x 0.4 inches
Weight: 1.3 oz
Instructions to Remove the Attached Stylus Tip:
Step 1 - Turn original stylus tip, counter-clockwise to remove it from your stylus.
Step 2 - Turn the replacement tip, clockwise to attach it to your stylus.
What's in the Box?
White Hybrid Stylus
Elastic-coil Lanyard (30cm/12in. maximum length)
Note: No extra stylus tip is included other than the one that is already attached to this stylus. To find extra replacement tips, please search ASIN: B00DY6KZ2A on Amazon.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
12 Month Replacement Warranty
- Ultra-sensitive - using the latest technology, this stylus is as responsive as your fingertips
- Compatibility - compatible with all touch screen devices, including iPad and iPhone
- Conveniently designed in pen form; perfect for carrying around when you're on-the-go
- Protection - durable, soft tip protects your screen from scratches
- Removable/replaceable hybrid tip feature - cuts down on waste/money - no more throwing away a stylus with a worn-out tip
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: