Get complete security against viruses and malware with Stopzilla Antivirus 7.0. Stopzilla uses proprietary anti-virus technology to make this program one of the most secure and resource-friendly products out there. It works in real-time, helping to detect viruses and malware before it even gets saved to the hard drive. Plus, it'll also keep you up to date on the most recently detected internet security threats. Stopzilla even provides powerful technology against rootkits, which are among the most difficult types of malicious software because they actively subvert standard anti-virus programs.
- Active Protection - STOPzilla AntiVirus7.0 detects viruses and malware in real-time beforeit is even saved to the hard drive. Preventative, faster detection thanprevious versions gives you the best antivirus protection possible
- Enforcer Settings - Keeps you up to date on the most recently detected internet securitythreats and enables automatic definition and application updates so youalways have the latest protection available.
- Threat Removal - STOPzilla quickly and easily removes any threats from our Quick,Intelligent, Full, Custom or Scheduled scans. Also removes threatsthrough Active Protection.
- Deep Threat ScanningWith one of the most extensive virus and malware databases in theindustry, STOPzilla scans deeper and more thoroughly than othersecurity products. It finds and eliminates many threats that otherproducts in the industry fail to detect.
- ApplicationHardening - Many viruses and malware threats are designed to interfere with theoperation of AntiVirus/AntiMalware products. STOPzilla AntiVirus isdesigned to thwart this type of interference allowing the product toinstall and provide uninterrupted protection.
- Anti-RootkitTechnology - Rootkits avoid normal methods of detection by placing themselvesbetween the operating system and the AntiVirus/AntiMalware software.STOPzilla AntiVirus recognizes rootkits before they can infect yourcomputer and eliminates them.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: