The EZ-HDA6 contains six stereo headphone amplifiers with individual front-panel volume controls. Headphone outputs are provided on rear-panel 1/4" jacks. One input signal feeds all the amplifiers. Stereo RCA jacks, a MINI jack and a dual 1/4" jack (for "loop out" connection) are provided for connecting the input source. The EZ-HDA6 is used in music stores, houses of worship, studios, museums, home component systems and commercial sound systems.
- One Stereo Input to Six Stereo Outputs.
- Unbalanced Inputs on Rear Panel.
- Input on MINI, 1/4" 6.3 mm or RCA Jacks.
- LOOP OUT Jack for 1/4" 6.3 mm Input.
- 1/4" 6.3 mm Headphone Outputs on Rear Panel.
|Brand Name||Radio Design Labs|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: