Vanco International's Spot for Dot is a approve pending high quality digital in-wall amplifier. It is an inexpensive yet elegant solution that powers speakers and/or connects to existing distributed audio systems. The Spot for Dot amplifier is made with a modern design in mind, perfect for any decor (can be flush mounted in wall or ceiling for a clean look with no exposed wiring). - Holds electroeshop Echo Dot Gen 1 and 2 - In-wall amplifier that is powered and controlled by the electroeshop Echo Dot - Add voice control of smart devices and other functionality - Can be used with almost any in-wall, in-ceiling, or in-room speaker - Supports multiple zones of audio without the need to run wires back to a central location - Vertical in-wall design improves the pickup and responsiveness of the microphone in an electroeshop Echo - Can support up to 4 speakers being connected through a single amp - Auxiliary audio input to run from another source - High quality stereo sound for two speakers - Option to bridge up to four speakers - 25 Watts x 2 Channels 8 Ohm - 40 Watts x 2 Channels 4 Ohm - 110-240 V 50/60Hz - White and almond faceplates included - electroeshop Echo Dot sold separately
- Decor friendly, n-wall amplifier that is powered and controlled by the electroeshop Echo Dot.
- Add concealed voice control of smart devices to any space. Stream music, local audio sources and mobile devices.
- Easy installation - clean flush look that can be installed behind a wall plate no bigger than a double gang outlet.
- Amplifier is compatible with most speakers, improving sound quality over traditional smart speakers.
- electroeshop Echo Dot sold separately.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: