SIIG’s SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to VGA Adapter enables you to add a VGA port to your notebook or desktop computer through a USB 3.0 port. It allows you to connect a VGA display to your system for maximum video performance. This adapter delivers SuperSpeed USB 5Gb/s data transfer rate and supports multiple display modes including primary, extended, and mirror to improve your system’s video capability. And it is powered by USB bus, no power adapter is required. It is an easy solution to add a VGA display to your computer for optimal video performance and higher productivity.
- USB VIDEO CONVERTER: uses an available USB port on your computer, notebook, tablet or docking station to connect a monitor or projector with VGA; Connect an additional display when other video ports on your computer are occupied, no external power required
- SUPERSPEED USB 3.0 ADAPTER leverages USB 3.0 bandwidth up to 5 Gbp/s; Functions like an external video card to deliver smooth high definition video to your monitor or projector; Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- VGA DISPLAY: connects display monitors with VGA; Connect to a projector for presentation; Display modes: primary, extend, and mirror for an expanded workspace; connect up to 6 adapters (one per display), VGA cable (sold separately) is required
- VIDEO RESOLUTION SUPPORT: up to 2048 x 1152 (16:9 ratio) and 1920 x 1080 (16:10 ratio) for most displays, monitors and projectors with VGA; Video streaming support up to 1080p (1920x1080) Full HD resolution
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY - Support Windows 10/8/7/Vista/ XP, Mac OS X v10.6 and later. Our adapter DOES NOT work with the latest Mac OS 10.13.4 update. It's recommended to stay with 10.13.3 or earlier.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: