SIIG's Aluminum HDMI to VGA Adapter Converter with Audio is designed to enable the connection between the latest HDMI digital devices and HDCP compliant analog VGA display devices. It converts digital HDMI signals to analog VGA and 2-channel stereo audio. Not only is the digital video signal flawlessly transformed, the converter grabs digital audio signal from the HDMI source then converts it into 3.5 mm audio jack that most frequently available to speakers, home stereo systems or AV receivers. It is easy to install and makes high definition video and audio more affordable and accessible to fulfill your audio and video requirements.
- Converts HDMI source to analog VGA with 2-channel stereo audio
- Enables an HDMI source device to connect to an VGA monitor/projector
- Supports 1080p HDMI source format and PC graphics resolution up to 1920x1080
- Includes micro USB cable for additional power support
- Lightweight and portable to carry
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: