This Syba SD-ADA40001 compact flash to SATA II adapter card with PCI mounting bracket allows you to connect a compact flash card to a host computer through a SATA data port that lets you use solid state storage in place of a SATA hard disk drive. The adapter includes a PCI mounting bracket that lets you mount it in the PCI slot of the computer case providing easy access to the CF slot. Once the adapter is installed in the computer, the compact flash card can be used as bootable drive providing full read and write access to the CF card.
- A small form Factor design to fit into space confined system
- PCI mounting bracket is included to easily secure the adapter to any PCI slot
- Compatible with compact Flash I/II and Microdrive with LED indicators for power on, card detect, and Disk activity
- Supports PIO modes and UDMA modes
- Cf power selection with jumpers (+3.3V or +5V)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: