2.5" Solid State Drives (SSDs) or Hard Disk Drives offer many benefits over larger 3.5" hard disk drives, such as lower heat output, faster speed (with SSD), and lower power consumption. But installing a new 2.5" SSD or HDD into an existing computer may not be possible due to lack of 2.5" bay drive support. The Sabrent 2.5” SSD ; SATA Hard Drive to 3.5” SATA Bay Converter easily transforms SATA 3.5" bay drive to 2.5" SATA hard disk or SSDs, by simply converting your existing 3.5" drive bay to accommodate the smaller drives. Industry standard screw mounting locations make it easy to install any size 2.5" Sata hard drive or SSD in a 3.5" SATA drive bay of your tower.
• Compatible with any 2.5” SATA hard drive or SSD
• Compatible with backplane trays such as those found in Apple Mac Pro silver tower models
• Fully SATA 3.0 Revision (6Gb/s) compatible and backward compatible with SATA 2.0 Revision (3Gb/s) and 1.0 Revision (1.5Gb/s) drives
• Open design allows for full air flow for proper drive cooling
• Solid aluminum frame design
What's in the box?
• Sabrent 2.5" to 3.5" Drive Converter
• User Manual
- Compatible with any 2.5-Inch SATA hard drive or Solid State drive
- Fits all 3.5-Inch SATA drive bays
- Fully SATA 3.0 Revision (6Gb/s) compatible and Backward compatible with SATA 2.0 Revision (3Gb/s) and 1.0 Revision (1.5Gb/s) drives
- Open design allows for full air flow for proper drive cooling, Solid aluminum frame design
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: