The Rockwell JawHorse leaves the saw horses in the dust. It's a 1-ton clamping, no hands needed, hold whatever you want, work anywhere you want JAWHORSE. The Jawhorse is the ultimate job site workshop. Its versatility is unmatched-it can be used as a work bench, vice, miter stand, welding station or any other job site application. The one ton clamping force provided by the jaws is foot pedal operated, thereby leaving your hands free to hold the material you are inserting, essentially acting as a third hand for the operator. The jaws also extend to a full 37-Inch, allowing you to insert a standard 36-inch door for sanding or planing. Its fold-down portability and its tripod stance let you take it and use it just about anywhere.
- Replace your workbench, sawhorse, clamps, bench vice and more - just set it, lock it, and clamp your way to hands free support for your projects
- One metric ton of clamping force holds your projects up and off the ground to a more comfortable working height and allows you to work more safely
- Solid steel construction provides rigidity and strength, supporting up to a 600-lb. load
- Foot pedal lever creates a hands-free work station, folds and rolls for portability and storage
- Simply clamp an ordinary piece of plywood into the JawHorse and you have a perfect workbench
- Hands-free clamping and foot-pedal operated for up to 1-ton clamping force
- Jaws extend a full 37-Inch
- Tripod base for stability
- Quickly folds down with no tools
- Weighs 43 lbs
|Color||Black and green|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: