PAC RP4.2-TY11 RadioPRO4 TY111 Radio Replacement for Select Toyota VehiclesPAC continues to make it faster and easier for installers to add the latest technologies into the vehicle. The RadioPRO4 RP4.2-TY11 radio replacement interface is designed for 2001 to 2016 Toyota, Lexus and Scion vehicle models. The module enables installation of an aftermarket radio while retaining the factory steering wheel control functions as well as maintaining compatibility with the factory JBL and JBL Synthesis amplified audio systems, and the built-in 3.5 mm auxiliary audio jack. The built-in USB connection and backup camera can also be retained in conjunction with an optional PAC harness.
Features of PAC RP4.2-TY11 RadioPRO4 TY111 Radio Replacement for Select Toyota Vehicles
- Radio replacement for 2001-2016 select Toyota, Lexus & Scion vehicles
- Retains SWC, navigation outputs, JBL & JBL Synthesis
- Real-time & programmable speaker fade function
- Retains 3.5mm aux audio input
- USB & backup camera retention with additional harnesses (USB-TY1, USB-TY2, CAM-TY11, CAM-TY12)
- Onboard 10A ACC 12V output
- Direct USB in-field updateable
- Includes wired outputs for navigation radio installation,?2 sets of vehicle connectors & necessary firmware for compatibility with broader range of vehicles
Specifications of PAC RP4.2-TY11 RadioPRO4 TY111 Radio Replacement for Select Toyota Vehicles
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: