PAC C2R-FRD1 Radio Replacement Interface for FordThis PAC Audio Radio Replacement Interface for Ford is for select 2006 through 2012 Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles and 2008 through 2011 Mazda Tribute vehicles and provides navigation trigger wires and timed accessory output for replacing the factory radio. It retains the factory-installed amplified audio system and rear-seat entertainment and dual-zone audio (if equipped). A steering-wheel interface module should be used to retain function of all factory controls and it requires MS-FRD1 to retain SYNC.
Features of PAC C2R-FRD1 Radio Replacement Interface for Ford
- Provides navigation trigger wires & timed accessory output for replacing factory radio
- Retains the factory-installed amplified audio system & rear-seat entertainment & dual-zone audio (if equipped)
- Provides data-controlled RAP accessory output, parking brake, reverse trigger, vehicle speed sense & illumination output wires
- Steering-wheel interface module should be used to retain function of all factory controls
- Requires MS-FRD1 (not supplied) to retain SYNC
- For select 2006-2012 Ford, Lincoln & Mercury & 2008-2011 Mazda Tribute vehicles
Specifications of PAC C2R-FRD1 Radio Replacement Interface for Ford
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: