This PAC Radio Replacement Interface (Chrysler) provides navigation trigger wires and timed accessory output for replacing the factory radio and retains the factory installed amplified audio system. Use the provided SWC output plug with a steering wheel interface module to retain function of all factory controls.?
- Replicates factory warning chimes & provides a databus-generated 12V accessory power output that is fully compatible with the GM RAP system
- Keeps the radio powered after key-off
- Issues data commands that maintain a health system status to other vehicle's systems
- Retains all warning chimes including backup chimes, memory seats, low fuel, door/hatch ajar & others
- Retains RAP system when key is turned off-radio stays on for approximately 10 min or until the door is opened
- Supplied wire harness to connect aftermarket stereo to factory speakers
- Will work in vehicle that has the factory Bose amp removed or bypassed-custom wiring is required
- Buzzer is built into the interface
- Includes +12V accessory wire
- For Chrysler
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: