QNINE NVME Adapter with Heat Sink, M.2 SSD Key M to PCI Express Expansion Card, Support PCIe x4 x8 x16 Slot, Support 2230 2242 2260 2280, Compatible for Windows 7 8 10
1. The motherboard must have an empty PCIe x4 / x8 / x16 graphics card slot for this product to be installed.
2. DO NOT support PCIe x1 slot
3. Only support M.2 NVME SSD. Do not support M.2 SATA SSD.
4. If there is a yellow "caution" triangle after install the adapter, please ask for SSD supplier to offer the driver of NVME SSD to PCIe (or NVME SSD to Linux)
1. Unique shell groove design, increase the cooling area.
The heat-dissipation function is maximized to facilitate heat dissipation of the hard disk during operation, and can fully utilize the powerful performance of the hard disk.
2. Thermal Pad: Promote heat dissipation, keep adapter efficiently working
3. Easy to install, no drivers required.
Size: 4.05" * 1.77" * 0.47"
Four designs support various lengths -2230, 2242, 2260, 2280.
Input interface: M-Key M.2 NVME (DO NOT support SATA protocol m.2 NGFF)
Output interface: PCIE X16
Supporting equipment: various PCIE protocols NVME m.2 SSD
Support system: Windows8 / 10 / Linux
M.2 NVME SSD to PCIe X16 Adapter *1
Heat sink *1
Silicone cooling pad *2
- You can use NVME SSD with this adapter without M.2 slot on the motherboard
- Up to 3200+ MB/s random Read and 1500+ MB/s Write, blazing faster than USB-A or USB-C interface
- Not only fit for PCIe x16 slot, but also fit for PCIe x4 / x8 slot. Don't fit for PCIe x1 slot
- Come with heat sink and thermal pad, can realize NVME SSD's full potential of its high performance
- Please go to the SSD's website and find and install the NVMe driver for Windows/Linux OS if no drives appear in the Device/Disk manage
|Size||NVME PCIe Card with Heat Sink|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: