Professional Moving Coil Dynamic Handheld Microphone
This unidirectional, dynamic handheld microphone is perfect for the serious musician recording in the studio or out on stage. It’s perfect for voice recording due to the high quality moving coil unidirectional dynamic element. Thanks to the durable zinc alloy metal construction and steel mesh ball shaped grill, you know your equipment is secure. Includes a 15 foot XLR cable.
Perfect for On-Stage or Studio Use
This microphone gives you a robust sound with high gain before feedback thanks to its moving-coil dynamic element. It’s also uni-directional so your microphone only picks up sounds that are directly in front it – that way your audio is reproduced without interference from instruments or speakers on stage.
XLR Input for Professional Quality Sound
The PDMIK2 features an XLR input, giving you the highest quality sound possible out of your vocal performances.
Built to Handle Just About Anything
With a durable zinc alloy metal construction and a steel mesh ball shaped grill, the PDMIK2 is built to last and can handle just about anything.
- Moving Coil Dynamic Uni-Directional Element - Microphone Sensitivity: -54db (+/-)3db(0dB=1V/Pa @ 1KHz)
- Durable Zinc Alloy Metal Construction - On/Off Broadcasting Switch
- Steel Mesh Ball Shaped Grill - 16.4 Foot x 6.5mm Microphone cable with 600 Ohms Outputs
- Frequency Response: 50Hz~15KHz - Microphone Dimensions : 7.7'' x 0.8'' x 1.0''
- 600 Ohm Output Impedance (+/-)30%
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: