Pyle Headrest Monitor, 7-Inch Tft Lcd Widescreen W/ 2 Video Inputs, Wireless Remote, Cold Cathode Light, Headrest Shroud, Universal Stand Mount, Great For Road Trips, Keep Kids Entertained (Plvhr75)
This 7' headrest monitor displays NTSC or PAL in crystal-clear clarity at a 1440 x 234 resolution. It takes two video inputs, so you can hook up everything from your DVD player to your favorite video games. Backlit by a cold cathode filament tube for a high contrast ratio. Includes headrest shroud and universal stand mount. Comes with 12 V power supply. On-screen display menu can be controlled using the built-in buttons or the included fully functional remote control.
- PAL/NTSC System
- Two Video Inputs
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Resolution: 1440 x 234
- Full Function Remote Control
- 7" TFT Active Matrix Display
- Back Light: Cold Cathode Filament Tube
- Headrest Shroud & Universal Stand Mount
- Viewing Angles:(Left/Right)60?(Top)30?(Down)10?
- Dimension: 7.25''W x 4.75'' x 0.90''
- Sold as: Unit
- Weight: 2.02 lbs.
- HOME THEATRE QUALITY: The Pyle headrest monitor offers your family and other passengers top quality entertainment with its 7-inch TFT/LCD widescreen monitor. Control the action with the included wireless remote & built-in buttons.
- KEEP KIDS ENTERTAINED: The 7-inch headrest monitor will keep children occupied on short trips and long car rides. Either mount it in the back or front for hours of happy silence!
- MOBILE HOTSPOT: Turn your vehicle into the ultimate hangout. Connect added devices like DVD player and gaming systems via video inputs.
- ACCESSORIES KIT INCLUDED: The headrest monitor kit comes with everything you need to get started including a wireless remote, headrest shroud and a universal stand mount.
- QUALITY VIDEO PERFORMANCE: The universal DVD headrest was professionally designed for the best performance. It is backlit by a cold cathode filament for a high contrast ratio with a TFT active matrix display.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: