Category 5e Patch Cable lets you hook up hardware to a LAN without any worries about whether the cord is long enough, thanks to its 25-foot length. It uses gold-plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission and has snagless-type moldings to protect the connection.
- Durable Category 5 Patch Cable has two RJ-45 with male-to-male connectors
- Snagless-type molding protects connection
- Gold-plated connectors ensure clean transmission
- The cable connects all the hardware destinations on a Local Area Network. Ideal for use with 10/100/1000BaseT networks
- Compliance Standards: EIA/TIA-568B Category 5e Type: Patch cable
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: