The highly anticipated sequel to 2007's Game of the Year, Portal 2 is a hilariously mind-bending adventure that challenges you to use wits over weaponry in a funhouse of diabolical science. Using a highly experimental portal device, you’ll once again face off against a lethally inventive, power-mad A.I. named GLaDOS. And this time you won’t be alone. Meet an expanded cast of characters as you think your way through dangerous, never-before-seen areas of Aperture Laboratories. Break the laws of spatial physics in ways you never thought possible, with a wider variety of portal puzzles and an expansive story that spans a single player and co-operative game mode.
- The single-player portion of Portal 2 introduces dynamic characters, fresh puzzle elements, and a larger set of devious test chambers
- The two-player mode features a separate campaign with unique story, test chambers, and two new player characters.
- Advanced use of physics allow for the creation of a whole new range of interesting challenges, producing a much larger but not harder game.
- A massive sequel to the title named 2007's Game of the Year by over 30 publications worldwide.
- Players explore areas of the Aperture Science Labs and reunite with GLaDOS, the murderous computer companion.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: