The cost-effective Planar PT1745R 17" touch screen monitor is perfect for use in retail, point-of-sale (POS), government, education, healthcare and kiosk applications. Easily integrated with a variety of POS, thin client or PC systems, the touch monitor features 5-wire resistive touch screen with dual RS-232/USB touch screen interface, an internal power supply, speakers and is designed for touch enclosure. No drivers are needed for basic touch screen operation, but for advanced features, drivers are quickly loaded using the easy to follow, step-by-step instructions.
- 17" touch screen monitor with 1280 x 1024 resolution
- 5-wire resistive touch screen for indoor environments
- Internal power supply and optional privacy filter
- Dual Serial/USB touch screen interface
- Compatible with mounting options that use the 100mm VESA standard
- Display Type: Active Matrix Flat Panel TFT LCD
- Display Area: 17 inch
- Display Colors: 16.7 M
- Touchscreen Interface: 2x Serial Ports; 1x USB Port
- Power Consumption: 20W(<4 Watt standby); 100~240V AC, 50/60Hz
- 56 hertz
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: