The SY-PEX24028 Dual Gigabit Port PCI-e x1 Network Card is fully compliant with Microsoft NDIS5, NDIS6 (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) Checksum and Segmentation Task-offload (Large send and Giant send) features, and supports IEEE 802 IP Layer 2 priority encoding and IEEE 802.1Q Virtual bridged Local Area Network (VLAN). The above features contribute to lowering CPU utilization, especially benefiting performance when in operation on a network server. Each port provides 10/100/1000 Mbps capable Ethernet, the 2-port Ethernet card supports full-duplex flow control for maximum data transfer speeds of up to 2000 Mbps.
- Realtek Chipset 8111E
- Designed to Meet PCI Express Specification Revision 1.0a
- Single-lane (or x1) PCI Express Throughput Supports Rate of 2.5Gbps
- Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- 10/100/1000M Data Auto-negotiation
- LEDs Indicate the Status of Data Transmission
- Support Wake On Lan (WOL) Power Management (Optional)
- Full Duplex Mode Doubles the Network Connections Speed
- Chipset reference:http://www.realtek.com.tw/products/productsView.aspx? Langid=1&PFid=5&Level=5&Conn=4&ProdID=239
- Features:Integrated 10/100/1000 transceiverAuto-Negotiation with Next Page capabilitySupports PCI Express 1.1Supports pair swap/polarity/skew correctionCrossover Detection & Auto-CorrectionWake-on-LAN and remote wake-up supportMicrosoft NDIS5, NDIS6 Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Segmentation Task-offload (Large send v1 and Large send v2) supportSupports Full Duplex flow control (IEEE 802.3x)Supports jumbo frame to 9K bytesFully compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3abSupports IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority EncodingSupports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN taggingSupports IEEE 802.3az Draft 3.0 (EEE)Embedded OTP memory can replace the external EEPROMSerial EEPROMTransmit/Receive on-chip buffer supportSupports power down/link down power savingBuilt-in switching regulatorSupports PCI MSI (Message Signaled Interrupt) and MSI-XSupports quad core Receive-Side Scaling (RSS)Supports Alert Standard Format 2.0 (ASF2.0)Supports Protocol Offload (ARP & NS)Supports Customized LEDsSupports 1-Lane 2.5Gbps PCI Express BusSupports hardware ECC (Error Correction Code) functionSupports hardware CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) function
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: