On-Q/Legrand inQuire Intercom Door Unit, Shiny Brass
Intercom Door Unit For inQuire Systems
The On-Q/Legrand inQuire Intercom Door Unit serves as a doorbell and enables two-way communication with visitors at your door. When a visitor presses the button on the Door Unit, a door chime will sound at each intercom station in your inQuire Intercom System. You can then answer the door by pressing the "Door" button at any unit and talking into the microphone. Your visitor will hear you and be able to talk back through the Door Unit's microphone.
- Weatherproof for long-term outdoor use
- Doorbell button initiates chime at other intercom units
- Answer the door by pressing "Door" at any unit
- Backlit button for use in low lighting conditions
- Connects to Intercom Module via Cat5e cable
- System supports up to three Door Units
Available Colors: Antique Brass, Brushed Stainless, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Shiny Brass or White
The Door Unit mounts in your wall using a standard two-gang electrical box and four screws (all included). The unit wires into the Intercom Module (sold separately) via Cat5e cable and an RJ45 plug. The RJ45 plug connects to one of the DOOR UNIT jacks on the module. The unit is powered by the module, so no external power supply is necessary.
- Door Unit
- 2-Gang Electrical Box
- (4) Mounting Screws
Note: Does not include the required Intercom Module or Cat5e wiring.
Home Communications Intercom Solutions
You'll never be more than a few steps away from answering the door, monitoring a child's room or communicating to another part of the house. On-Q inQuire Intercom Systems not only deliver superior sound, but also install in decorator-style wall plates that blend into the home's decor. A broadcast system allows talk/page from every unit and LEDs show stations that are in use, muted or being monitored.
- Blue/White: Audio In (Speaker)
- Blue: Ground
- Orange/White: Power
- Orange: Audio Out (Microphone)
- Green/White: Relay (changing from Mic to Speaker)
- Green: Not Used
- Brown/White: Not Used
- Brown: Door Chime Activation (when doorbell button is pressed)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: