Weller ML500MP Mini Butane Soldering IronThe Weller mini butane soldering iron features Piezo electronic ignition system for a reliable ignition every tine. It also has adjustable gas flow valves that control the temperature range. It even operates as a mini torch when the tip is removed. This soldering iron is ideal for using with soldering, heat shrink tubing, electrical, and electronics.
Features of Weller ML500MP Mini Butane Soldering Iron
- For use in soldering, heat-shrink tubing & electronics
- Adjustable gas-flow valve controls temperature range
- 750?F-900?F tip temperature
- Up to 30-min continuous use on medium setting
- Window allows user to see fuel level
- Base allows tool to stand for hands-free operation
- Refillable with Weller WBI or WB2 filtered butane
Specifications of Weller ML500MP Mini Butane Soldering Iron
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: