You need Milwaukee batteries to power your Milwaukee M18 power tools. For ease of control, intelligent design, and maximum power all-in-one, you should go with the 48-11-1815. It has what you need for a job well done. It’s light weight, for one, so you’ll be able to handle your tools with minimal joint strain. Besides that, its compact size lets you maneuver into tight spaces with drills or saws that you might not be able to otherwise. Outside of its size benefits, its internal components allow for your tools to run better without overheating. The Redlink system is an onboard chip that communicates with a chip planted in Redlink-activated tools, like M18 drills, that lets the battery know when the motor is close to overheating. Once this occurs, the battery will reduce the power sent to the drill to prevent damage that will affect the quality of your work. This battery is tough on top of being smart. It is rated to function at temperatures below 0 degrees Fahrenheit and above 100 degrees Fahrenheit (not to exceed 120 F). Power your tools the right way with Milwaukee.
- FUEL GAUGE: An LED status bar on the front of the unit lets you know how much charge you have left in increments of 25%
- FADE-FREE POWER: This battery will run at full power until it is completely drained. This lets you work your jobsite responsibilities with consistency
- COMPACT SIZE: Thanks to its light weight and compact size, you'll be able to handle your tools with greater ease with minimal strain on your joints during longer jobs
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE PERFORMANCE: This battery can be stored and will function at temperatures below freezing and over 100 degrees Fahrenheit (37.78 degrees Celsius)
- REDLINK TECHNOLOGY: Onboard intelligence allows this battery to cross-communicate with whichever power tool it is attached to. This allows the battery to tell if your tool is going to overheat, so it will put out less power to offset potential damages
- RED LITHIUM advantage performance: Up to 40% More Run-Time, 20% More Speed, 20% More Torque
- 1.5 Amp hour - 27 Watt hour battery; Battery fuel gauge displays charge status on tool
- Durability: Operates Down to 0°F, Runs 20% Cooler, Up to 50% More Recharges
- Equivalent run-time with 40% less weight than a "compact" 18V NiCd battery; Lithium-ion battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Best in class construction, Integrated weld frame, Cell separator, Impact and vibration protective rubber
|Color||Black & Red|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: