Alloy selection is critical for proper protection. Zinc is recommended for use in salt water (not recommended for fresh water). Aluminum is designed for use in salt or brackish water, and has better performance and longer-lasting protection than zinc. Magnesium is intended ONLY for use in fresh water, and is the only alloy proven to provide protection in fresh water. Martyr brand marine anodes are a subsidiary of Canadian Metal (Pacific). Using advanced alloys and casting Martyr brand sacrifical anodes have gained an international reputation of superior quality.
- High-quality Martyr anodes are pressure diecast and manufactured to strict quality standards through an ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Martyr anodes offer maximum protection by maintaining quality alloys, free from impurities like iron, which can compromise performance
- Three alloys available - Use Zinc (Martyr I) for salt water, Aluminum (Martyr II) for brackish water, or Magnesium (Martyr III) in fresh water.
- Use alternative anode alloys when changing water conditions
- Provides low cost cathodic protection of ocean-going vessels, structures and equipment constructed of iron, steel, aluminum, magnesium, and other metals
|Brand Name||Canada Metals - Martyer Anodes|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: