Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games will take players to Vancouver, Canada, host city of the official 2010 Olympic Winter Games. This gaming experience invites players of all ages and skill sets to face-off in some of the most intense winter competitions. Tailored to the specific system controls, Nintendo DS and Wii gamers will enjoy completely unique experiences thanks to each platform having its own specific gameplay features and modes. Players of all skill levels will enjoy the intuitive controls of both the Wii and Nintendo DS systems, in both single and multiplayer gaming modes. The Wii game will offer an even richer multiplayer experience offering co-op and competitive gameplay where the Nintendo DS brings an intense competitive element using the Nintendo DS wireless capabilities. Additionally, one of the new features to be found in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games is the inclusion of the Wii Balance Board™ which can be used in some events featured in the Wii version, allowing for a more interactive and realistic gaming experience.
- Become a renowned Olympic champion via additional Wi-Fi features including online rankings.
- Compete in real Olympic Winter events, and over-the-top Dream Events, as you experience the glory of the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics from anywhere in the world on the DS or DSi.
- Choose from a large assortment of characters from both the Mario and Sonic game universes, including Donkey Kong and Metal Sonic.
- Intuitive, easy to pick up and play controls utilizing stylus, buttons and D-pad become second nature as you go for the gold.
- Get your game on in single player and multiplayer modes, including the mission-based Adventure Tours Mode and wireless DS single-card download play supporting up to 4 players on one game card.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: