The heat generated from today's high-performance notebook computers can place an enormous burden on their internal circuitry, batteries and other internal electronic components. With space inside the shell becoming smaller, fans must work even harder to dissipate damaging heat to maintain a safe operating temperature range. A MANHATTAN Notebook Computer Cooling Pad raises the notebook for improved air circulation and quiet fans help cool internal components to reduce critical temperature. The gentle slope places the keyboard at a more natural position for comfortable use and reduction of strain and repetitive injury. Illuminated fans add an exciting lighting effect when in use. Low power requirements enable the MANHATTAN Notebook Computer Cooling Pad to operate efficiently using USB power and its built-in cable. This eliminates the need for complicated installation and external power supplies, adapters or cables.
- Helps reduce operating temperature for longer life &
- improved performance
- 2 quiet, high-volume fans help dissipate damaging heat
- Helps reduce operating temperature for longer life and improved performance
- Two quiet, high-volume fans help dissipate damaging heat
- Stylish and functional design with special lighting effects
- Built-in USB cable eliminates need for external power supply
- Fits directly under any notebook computer - requires no special installation
|Brand Name||Manhattan Products|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: