LockState Connect Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat
Remotely Change Settings & Program Alerts
Turn your HVAC unit into a remote control HVAC unit by connecting the LockState Connect LS-60i WiFi Programmable Thermostat. With the included WiFi Module, this touchscreen thermostat is accessible from any web-enabled device (such as a computer or smartphone) from anywhere in the world. That means you can adjust heating and cooling settings anytime, whether you're home or away. You can also receive alerts when conditions change. It's the ideal way to monitor your home environment and stay on top of easy energy savings.
- Internet-accessible with wireless notifications
- Program up to 4 independent periods per day
- Control up to 2 stages of heat and 2 stages of cool
- Large touchscreen with bright white backlight
Connecting the thermostat and WiFi module to your wireless Internet router takes only a few minutes. Once setup, you can go online to change settings through the LockState Connect Device Management Portal (pictured below). You can also program custom alerts to notify you of various events. Want to know if the kids are changing settings, or running the AC all day? Just set up alerts to be notified when certain conditions are met or exceeded.
With an easy-to-use 7-day schedule and four independent periods per day, this thermostat delivers a simple method for energy savings. Up to two stages of heat and two stages of cool can be programmed via the thermostat's large, backlit touchscreen.
The LS-60i thermostat is compatible with most HVAC systems, including traditional furnaces and heat pumps. All LockState Connect devices can be controlled from your LockState Connect online account.
- Programmable Thermostat
- WiFi Module
- LockState Connect devices require a monthly service fee, which is billed annually. The basic "Connect" service costs $0.99 per month, and includes Remote Device Controls, Schedules and a 7-day History Log. The "Premium" service costs $1.98 per month, and includes Remote Device Controls, Schedules, a 3-month History Log, Text Message Alerts, Email Alerts, and Rules Access. Sign up instructions are included with each product.
- Must have either power from furnace ("C" or "Common" wire) or an external transformer to power the thermostat in order to run the Wi-Fi Module.
LockState: Innovative Security Solutions
Founded in 2004, LockState has become a leader in high security safe and lock manufacturing. The company's ground-breaking development in home automation and rental property control proves its dedication to providing high-end security solutions for your home and office. From keyless door locks to WiFi thermostats, LockState products make your life simpler and easier.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: