Leviton QuickPort 110-Type to Female S-Video Snap-In Connector, Black
Compatible With All QuickPort Wallplates & Housings
The Leviton QuickPort 110-Type to Female S-Video Snap-In Connector enables high quality S-Video to run over a maximum of 75 feet standard UTP wire. This Connector features a standard flush-mount S-Video connector on the front and simple, field-terminable 110 IDC contact slots on the rear.
- Designed to locally distribute audio/video signals over Cat5 or better cable.
- Features standard IDC slots for quick and easy terminations, these connectors are compatible with a variety of patch panels, QuickPort and MOS wallplates, including flush and surface mount styles.
- Gold-plated for increased durability.
- Secure connectors to cable prior to snapping into faceplate or surface mount housing.
- Keep digital signal bundles separate from analog signal bundles.
- Applications include Audio/Video, conference rooms, classrooms computers and projectors.
Available Colors: Black, Grey, Ivory, Light Almond or White.
Leviton's QuickPort Family
The QuickPort system Leviton's exclusive set of mix and match panels, connectors, wallplates, and surface-mount boxes allows you to create the perfect mix of voice, data, video and audio, all in a single panel. The QuickPort family of connectors is compatible in any QuickPort housing. This simple solution is ideal for any environment that has frequent moves, adds and changes.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: