Leviton High-Bay Fixture Mount Occupancy Sensor
High Ceiling Mounted Motion Detector
The OSFHU high-bay occupancy sensor is specifically designed for high mounted areas such as warehouses, manufacturing and other high ceiling applications. The OSFHU installs directly to an industrial fluorescent luminaire or an electrical junction box. It is a self-contained sensor and relay that turns individual light fixtures on or off based on occupancy in the detection zone. It comes with three interchangeable lenses for use in either a 360 high-bay or 360 low-bay general area or an aisle way. The OSFHU provides reliable coverage up to 40 ft. mounting heights. The OSFHU is also available in a model for cold storage applications with temperatures as low as -40 F.
To improve the field-of-view for deep body fixtures, a separate offset adapter accessory (OSFOA-00W) can be used to position the sensor below the fixture body. The adapter simply snaps into a 1/2" knockout on the end of the industrial fixture to attach the sensor.
Passive Infrared Technology (PIR) is used to sense occupancy by comparing the infrared energy from an object in motion and the background space. PIR sensors minimize false ON from background environmental conditions such as air movement to provide reliable detection of line-of-sight motion.
Fast, Simple Installation: The OSFHU sensor is a self-contained, line voltage sensor that easily installs on individual fixtures using standard 1/2" knockouts. Simply make the electrical connections inside the ballast compartment, install the appropriate, adjustable lens assembly included and the sensor is ready. For deep body fixtures, the OSFOA positions the OSFHU sensor flush or below the bottom of the reflector giving the sensor full field-of-view.
Zero Crossing Circuitry: Relay uses a zero crossing circuitry to provide reliable, long-life operation.
Range and Coverage: The 360 high-bay PIR lens provides a 2:1 spacing to mounting height coverage under 25 ft. mounting and a 1.5:1 for heights up to 40 ft. mounting. The 360 low-bay lens provides 2:1 spacing to mounting height coverage for 8 ft. to 20 ft. mounting. The aisle lens is designed to provide detection of 60 ft. long by 20 ft. wide for heights up to 40 ft. mounting.
LED: Green LED indicates occupancy detection.
- Fixture or electrical box mounted Passive Infrared Occupancy Sensor
- 20 ft. x 60 ft. aisle pattern at 40 ft mounting height
- 360 field-of-view for 20 ft. to 40 ft. High Bay mounting heights
- 360 field-of-view for 15 ft. to 25 ft. Low Bay mounting heights
- Interchangeable 360 High Bay, Low Bay and aisle lens included
- Adjustable Time Delay
- LED indicator light blinks when sensor detects motion
- 42" pre-stripped color coded wire leads
- Optional peel and stick mask kit
- Offset Adapters (sold separately) positions sensor at optimum field-of-view
Leviton Occupancy Sensor Lighting Controls
Leviton offers a variety of space-monitoring Occupancy Sensor Lighting Controls for virtually any room, facility, home or office. Wall or ceiling mount, with passive infrared, ultrasonic or multi-technology sensing; end-users will benefit from the energy savings, convenience and security provided by Leviton Occupancy Sensors.
- Adjustable delayed-OFF and/or self-adjusting delayed-OFF interval compensates for occupancy patternspreventing unnecessary ON/OFF switching
- Many with self-adjusting settings that continuously analyze and adjust for optimum performance
- Advanced passive infrared (PIR) technology for monitoring obstruction-free areas
- Advanced ultrasonic sensing technology for highly accurate small-motion monitoring
- For use with incandescent or fluorescent lighting
- 800VA @ 120 VAC
- 1200VA @ 277 VAC
- 1500VA @ 347 VAC
- 2000VA @ 480 VAC
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: